Waterlox Original Formula
Bring out the natural beauty in your wood cabinets, flooring and furniture with Waterlox Original Sealer and Finishes. The resin-modified Tung Oil locks out water by deeply penetrating the wood. Waterlox finishes and sealers are available in Satin, Medium and Gloss Sheens.
Always seal your wood first with Waterlox Sealer before using a Waterlox Finish.
- Waterlox traditional formulation is product number TB 5284.
- Produces a medium sheen appearance (75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months).
- Waterlox's oldest and truly “original” product, since 1910.
- Like all of Waterlox Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Waterlox's most versatile product. Many customers use only this product for all coats of finish.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it’s own or in conjunction with Waterlox.
- Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish.
- Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes.
- Our 350 VOC compliant formulation is product number TB 603.