Sears Trostel Lumber & Millwork is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative
at the Airpark Dr. location. Serving Colorado since 1929, Sears Trostel's manufacturing facility is a direct and wholesale distributor of lumber and millwork products to contractors, homebuilders, commercial companies and lumber dealers. We offer high quality hardwood lumber, plywood, interior and exterior mouldings, doors, stairs, wall paneling, beams and more.
Sears Trostel offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation. We also provide a drug-free workplace with pre-placement drug screening required. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Inside Sales Representative supports customers and outside sales representatives by preparing bids, entering detailed orders for processing, tracking job/project progression and resolving issues.
- Develop customer relationships by consulting with and providing solutions to customers on a wide variety of product and services.
- Provide and follow-up on quotes for custom millwork and other products.
- This position is mainly inside sales via telephone and email. However, this person will visit customers when needed.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- Resolve order issues by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Access customer needs and provide relevant product and pricing information, and answer questions.
- Enter requests for samples and arrange shipment of the samples to customers.
- Participate in continuing education opportunites to stay abreast of new industry processes and standards.
- We value individuals with a high energy level and a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong time management and multi-tasking skills and should have an engaging phone manner.
- Dedication to Customer Focus a must.
- Minimum of 2 years in a fast-paced environment with direct customer contact.
- Strong computer skills are a must, particularly demonstrable experience in Windows environment and with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel…etc.)
Starting pay for this position is $20.00 per hour, and is based on experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Monday through Friday (days) at our Airpark location. This is not a remote work position.