Sears Trostel Lumber & Millwork is always on the look out for outstanding sales professionals with lumber experience to potentially join our outside and inside sales teams. Sears Trostel is a direct and wholesale distributor of lumber and millwork materials to lumber dealers, contractors, homebuilders and commercial companies. The right candidates will represent the company providing sales and customer service to our customers to generate new sales by gathering data related to customer needs and design specifications and acting as company liaison.
Sears Trostel offers products for various uses including but not limited to interior and exterior mouldings, cabinets, doors, stairs, wall paneling, beams and many more items. The company delivers these products to its customers throughout the week. Sears Trostel offers a competitive benefit package including a base salary plus commissions and bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, 401K, paid holiday's and paid time off. Sears Trostel has been in business since 1929.
Responsibilities of a sales role include:
- Ensuring business development and sales strategies are successfully implemented.
- Spends majority of daily activities making sales calls and obtaining new business with distribution customers.
- Develops effective sales techniques, familiarity with industry and products offered.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to grow revenue.
- Assisting the customers by reviewing their needs and offering the best product to fulfill the job.
- Entering customer orders and following up with the customer on the progress of thier orders.
- A history of demonstrated success in lumber or building material in sales
- Ability to organize time and identify key selling opportunities
- A positive, can-do attitude and desire to exceed expectations.
- A passion for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Being a problem solver for the customer.
- Being able to provide a solid record of developing new business and maintaining large accounts.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3+ years’ experience in an outside sales, business development role, or inside sales.