RIVERSIDE AVE. LOCATION
Do you enjoy working with wood and people? Sears Trostel is looking for a full-time Retail Sales Associate
to help customers bring their great ideas to life. From assisting contractors and home DIYers in sourcing quality materials and tools for their jobs, to helping the hobbyist woodworker find the perfect wood for their next masterpiece, there is purpose and variety in this fast-paced environment.
Prior retail sales or customer service experience is a must, and knowledge of wood and wood products is preferred, but you will learn a lot about the lumber industry and construction on the job.
Sears Trostel has been in business since 1929, and great customer service is at the heart of that success. With that in mind, the ideal candidate will display strong customer focus, initiative and follow-through, as well as excellent computer and phone skills.
Pertinent skills and qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to conduct multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge about and comfort in a retail environment
- Ability to maintain a calm and confident demeanor during busy times
- Ability to adhere to a high standard of service that places the customer first
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
With retail and wholesale manufacturing facilities, Sears Trostel can offer career opportunities with advancement potential. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation. We also provide a drug-free workplace with pre-placement drug screening required. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.