Add the finishing touches with specialty wood products from Sears Trostel.
Beautiful hardwoods are transformed into pieces that are both decorative and functional. Whether they need to be subtle or spectacular, we stock the items to draw out the best in your project, including dowels, rosettes, and corbels. We also carry pegs, plinths, and glue dowels for the support that you need. With a variety of species and sizes to choose from, know that we will have what you need when you need it.
Come in to find our specialty products, including:
- Corbels – Support your countertop, mantel, or shelf with our selection of corbels from Tyler Morris Woodworking, a local Fort Collins company that has been in business for over 20 years. We carry options for countertops are already installed or are currently being put in.
- Rosettes – Dress up your door or window frames. We stock rosettes in both paint-grade and stainable woods, and we can mill custom profiles to suit any style.
- Plinths – Add sturdy and beautiful detail to your baseboard corners or cabinet base, allowing you to clean up corners and create eye-catching style.
- Vent Covers – Use custom wooden vent covers to blend into your wood floor or stand out in your carpet or tile.
- Plugs – Combine utility and beauty with plugs and buttons to fill and cover screw or nail holes seamlessly. We carry plugs in various sizes, styles, and wood species for a variety of uses.
- Pegs – We carry Shaker-style pegs in several species. Create coat holders, key hooks, towel racks, figurines"¦ the possibilities are endless.
- Glue Dowels and Biscuits – Ensure a tight hold as you glue with our dowels and biscuits in a variety of lengths and thicknesses.
- Hardwood Dowels – We stock hardwood dowels in sizes from 1/8" up to 1-1/2" and in lengths from 36" to 72", ready to be used in everything from kite frames to curtain rods.
- And more"¦